Saturday, January 23, 2016

Mood Boards for Capstone

We have started Spring classes, and our class immediately dove into creating the parts of our Art Style Guides. To start, we were asked to make style boards mimicking the style of the game that we envision.
I kept my mood board in grayscale to make the process quicker. I started on the bottom image and moved up, and really lost energy with the last one (top image)! I spent way too much time on painting the first one and paid for it in the end. If I get time, I'd like to go back and fix the top image.

To view my teammates' mood boards that they created, please visit their personal blog pages or visit our team page to keep track of our weekly updates!
Kelly Rodak
Jose Morales
Our team page

The board is meant to capture the mood of the game. It was a fun assignment!


No comments:

Post a Comment